- Create a new Slack channel
- Navigate to Slack apps and create an app. Choose the workspace you want notifications sent to.
- Under Add features and functionality, select Incoming Webhooks and toggle it to On
- At the bottom of the screen, select *Add New Webhook to Workspace and choose the Slack channel you created
- Copy the Slack Webhook URL
- Log onto the Tackle platform
- Navigate to Connectors > Slack > Configure
- Paste your URL under Slack Webhook URL
- Test your configuration. This will send a test notification to the Slack channel you created.
- Save your changes and enable the connector
If you have questions or need any assistance with these instructions, please contact a Marketplace Guide at [email protected]
Updated 2 months ago