With Tackle's Webhooks, you can receive an HTTP POST request to an endpoint you've provided when Order and Private Offer Events happen. Its payload will contain relevant data regarding the event.
Webhooks are a way to automate one or multiple parts of your Marketplace sales, purchase, or provisioning workflows. Event notifications can kick-off any of these processes, aligning your direct and digital sales process.
Our customers are using Tackle's Webhooks to reduce time to initiate user onboarding, automatically provisioning users and sending purchase information to their CRM and ERP systems.
There are two types of events you might receive on your endpoints: Order and Private Offer events.
- New orders
- Order modifications
- Order cancellations
- Private Offer Created - A Private Offer is created in Tackle and associated with a Private Offer in the Cloud Marketplace
- Instructions Emailed To Buyer - An email with a link to Private Offer details is sent to designated buyer contact(s)
- Buyer Opened Instructions Email - A buyer email recipient opened an instructions email
- Buyer Viewed Offer - A buyer email recipient clicks through to the Private Offer details page from an email
- Buyer Accepted Offer - A buyer clicks to accept a Private Offer and redirects to the Marketplace to transact
Updated about 2 years ago